Game Programming Workshop
- All papers read in this workshop will be peer reviewed.
- We had adopted single-blind reviews since 2014, i.e., the names of authors are not hidden from reviewers.
- We only accept online applications.
- Please prepare the following information for each application:
- Paper title
- Authors' names and affiliations
- Extended abstract
- One or two-page long on an A4 sheet
- The reviewers will evaluate papers by using extended abstracts.
Please explain the background and significance, and appeal to reviewers, if possible, that your work contains promising results in case it does.
- The file format should be PDF.
- Please apply on EasyChair.
(The submission web page: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=gpw22)
- This conference is a "cutting-edge" colloquium.
Any papers published by or submitted to this conference are not "formal" papers.